A professional, highly qualified team is a prerequisite for success of the “Generium” project. Continuing professional education and recruitment of promising young professionals are the top priorities for Our Company.
The key elements of the corporate system of training and selection are:
- Training in foreign biotechnology companies and academic institutions;
- Training and master classes by leading scientists at the IBC Generium;
- Establishment of a scientific and educational center with Vladimir State University, named after A. G. and N. G. Stoletovs;
- Participation in the most important Russian and international conferences and symposia.
General mandatory requirements for the candidates:
- PhD degree;
- Knowledge of basic methods of molecular biology;
- Work experience in domestic and/or foreign research laboratories;
- Fluency in English;
- Interest in active and creative work;
- Readiness for short-term and long-term business trips;
- Responsibility, independence, communicational skills.
- Full-time employment on a contract basis;
- Place of work — village Volginsky, Vladimir region;
- Comfortable working conditions and housing;
- Employment under the conditions of the Labour Code of the RF;
- Salary based on the outcome of the interview.
management department Cell
biology department Analitical
methods department Preclinical
research center Process