A professional, highly qualified team is a prerequisite for success of the “Generium” project. Continuing professional education and recruitment of promising young professionals are the top priorities for Our Company. Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key elements of the corporate system of training and selection are:
- Training in foreign biotechnology companies and academic institutions;
- Training and master classes by leading scientists at the IBC Generium;
- Establishment of a scientific and educational center with Vladimir State University, named after A. G. and N. G. Stoletovs;
- Participation in the most important Russian and international conferences and symposia.
General mandatory requirements for the candidates:
- PhD degree;
- Knowledge of basic methods of molecular biology;
- Work experience in domestic and/or foreign research laboratories;
- Fluency in English;
- Interest in active and creative work;
- Readiness for short-term and long-term business trips;
- Responsibility, independence, communicational skills.
- Full-time employment on a contract basis;
- Place of work — village Volginsky, Vladimir region;
- Comfortable working conditions and housing;
- Employment under the conditions of the Labour Code of the RF;
- Salary based on the outcome of the interview.
management department Cell
biology department Analitical
methods department Preclinical
research center Process